Victoria has brought her enthusiastic speaking style to dozens of nutrition-related seminars, corporate wellness programs and health fairs. Her nutrition expertise has empowered people to take charge of their weight, prevent chronic diseases and lead healthier lives.
Corporate Clients include:
- AAR Corporation
- American Medical Association
- Balancing Life’s Issues
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Chicago Chamber of Commerce
- DeVry, Inc.
- Health Maintenance Institute, Inc.
- Jim Beam Company
- Options Clearing Corporation
- Orbitz, Inc.
- Primera Engineers Ltd.
- The Harley Davidson Company
- William Blair
Speaking Topics include:
- Going Green: Eating and Living for a Healthier YOU & Planet
- Jump Starting Your Metabolism
- Fending Off Mid-Life Weight Gain
- Safe Guarding Your Health with Super Foods
- The Marvels of Mindful Eating
- Pantry Spring Cleaning/Makeover
- Cholesterol Management 101
- Shedding Your Skin: 7 Healthy Habits to Start Today
- The Sweet Benefits of Blood Sugar Control
- The Heart of the Matter – Keeping Your Heart Healthy for Life
- Losing the Baby Weight and Beyond
- Breakfast: Why It Really Is THEMost Important Meal of the Day
- Hydrate Right for Renewed Energy Everyday
To book Victoria for a speaking engagement, please contact her via e-mail or call 773/551-9882. If you don’t see a topic that you want, please ask.
Victoria collaborates with local and national PR agencies, such as Edelman Worldwide, Ogilvy, Weber Shandwick, Fleishman Hillard, Pollack Communications, O’Malley Hansen Communications to craft media messages for a variety of food and nutrition-based clients.
- Gourmet Garden®
- Bausch & Lomb®
- Sara Lee Corporation
- The Quaker Oats Company
- USA Rice Federation
- Mushroom Council
- The Wheat Council of the USA
- The Tea Council of the USA
- Lipton Tea Company
- KIND Healthy Snacks
- Paramount Farms
Creating healthy meals does not mean abandoning your favorite foods – with some crafty shifting and substituting of ingredients, taste and flavor integrity remain intact. Whether you want healthy recipes for a full-course meal or you need expertise with revamping current recipes into new, exciting and healthy menus, we can help. In a snap your favorite recipes can get a facelift to better meet your health needs.
Recipe Makeovers include:
- High Fiber
Get your recipe makeover published today. Submit your recipe for a makeover in Victoria’s monthly newsletter via e-mail.