Whether cooking demos or hands-on classes, Victoria delights in teaching people the art of creating healthful meals. She offers a wide range of culinary educational opportunities for all ages from children to teens to adults, there is something for everyone!
Cooking classes include:
- Infant Foods from A – Z
- Fun with Food for Toddlers
- Healthy Fast Food for Teens
- Eating for TWO – Cooking for a Healthy Pregnancy
- Breakfast Basics
- Family Meals in Minutes
- Couples Cooking the Fun Way
- Tasty and Healthy – Cooking for ONE
If you have other ideas, please let me know! To book Victoria for a class today, contact her via e-mail.
Victoria interjects enthusiasm, fun and education into any type of gathering. She teaches groups how to get into the kitchen and improvise with healthy ingredients to make delicious dishes that will keep your group talking for a long time!
Cooking Party/Events include:
- Engagement Parties
- Bridal Showers
- Mom’s Groups
- Baby Showers
Create a memorable party. Contact Victoria via e-mail and get started today.
If you are a cookbook junkie like me, you might want to check out some of my faves, which are sure to ignite the chef-in-you!
Some Cookbook Faves:
- Healthy Cooking Across America (Food and Culinary Professionals, American Dietetic Association, 2006)
- The Healthy Pregnancy Cookbook – Eating Twice As Well for a Healthy Baby (Middleton, J. and Rapitis, G., 2002)
- The Food You Crave: Luscious Recipes for a Healthy Life (Krieger, E., 2008)
- EatingWell Serves Two: 150 Healthy in a Hurry Suppers (Romanoff, J., 2006)
- The Essential EatingWell Cookbook: Good Carbs, Good Fats, Great Flavors (Jamieson, P., 2006)
Hot Culinary Tidbits:
What are your favorite cooking tools, resources and classes? Don’t keep it a secret, send an e-mail with your faves today and you’ll be included in our newsletter.